The opportunity to be on a boat ready to catch fish, enjoying the beautiful scenery, and the camaraderie with the crew of the boat is the best experience in fishing you can find. Here are some helpful tips to enjoy fishing.
1. Choose a the right boat that will suit you best. You must always consider you needs when comes to choosing the right boat.
2. Bring a suitable cap to cover you from direct sunlight. Direct sun rays can harm your skin when expose for long hours.
3. Wear a comfortable summer outfit. A loose shorts and a shirt is the best choice. Bring extra shirt to be sure.
4. Don’t forget to bring polarized sunglasses, it’ll help you to see the fish in the water.
5.. Choose the best Island in Hawaii that you want to experience your fishing trip. Choose an Island that has deep water right near shore where catching fish won’t take long.
6. Bring the following: tackle, bait, ice and fresh water. Ask the boat company if they provide the following items.
7. Wear a closed toe boating shoes. This shoe will keep your feet from slipping when action gets good.
8. Don’t forget to bring food and drinks, if the boat company won’t provide for their costumers. It is better to bring can drinks rather than glass drinks. Chips with dips and other snack foods will go well on a fishing trip best.
9. Don’t forget to bring First aid kit. Have enough rest before the fishing time to avoid seasick. At least 8 hours of sleep is best to stay fully awake and active will help prevent from feeling seasick all through out the fishing trip.
10. Eat a right meal at dinner and a have breakfast before the trip.
11. Don’t forget to bring sunscreen. Sunscreen with SPF of 30 or higher is much better in protecting the skin from the harmful UV Rays of the sun.
12. Decide whether take a cab or rent a car the morning you go to the harbour.
Using these tips will go a long way towards having an enjoyable day of fishing. It is really a great experience to enjoy catching fish and to see the beautiful scenery of the water while relaxing on a boat.