Whether you are purchasing a new car or you are simply looking to save money on your current auto insurance rates, it can be extremely advantageous to shop around for a New London Connecticut auto insurance company that is right for you. Because auto insurance is required by law, there is a lot of competition in the market. This competition allows you to not only get the best deals, but it allows you to design a policy that will meet your unique needs.
Types of Auto Insurance Coverage
An auto insurance policy can be designed to include any or all of the following:
- Liability Coverage– Offers protection from property damage and injuries that you cause to others while you are driving your car.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage– Protects against injury expenses that are incurred due to an accident cause by an uninsured or underinsured motorist.
- No-Fault Coverage– Protects against personal injury costs regardless of fault.
- Collision Coverage– Provides protection against loss in the case that another vehicle collides with your vehicle.
- Medical Payments Coverage– Covers the medical expenses incurred by the driver and occupants in an insured vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage– Provides protection from damages caused by fires, theft, or other things besides than a vehicle collision.
- Other Coverage Options– Towing, full class replacement, rental car insurance, gap coverage, and more.
To learn more about choosing a New London Connecticut auto insuranceplan, contact a licensed insurance agent near you.