I was reading my friend Kylie’s site and she is picking out a wedding dress. So I thought I would jump in and show some of my favorite wedding dresses.
My wife picked out a few and I added her picks. I was able to pick out my favorites in a minute or two and she picked her picks in 30 minutes and changed her mind several times.
Here are my favorites:
1. This is my favorite by a long shot.
2. I like the touch of red in this one.
3. I love this one for the same reason I love the first one. This is also one of the dresses my wife likes.
4. I like this one because it has a little color. (You have to ignore the flowers growing out of her head).
5. I like this one because it has a pattern.
6. I posted this one just to show how much I dislike the long veils. In fact, in general I don’t like the veils.
7. This is a good dress for our larger xanga women. I think this is a good fit for her size.
8. This is my wife’s other pick.
I pretty much hate the ones that are form fitted at the bottom half of the dress.
Which dress do you like the best?